New to Office Family: ?Sway? for polished yet simple web design and presentations.

Samsung Galaxy S 4 2022 Nokia Lumia Windows Phone , Android , Watch Now This topic There’s a new member of the Office family: Sway. It’s a tool for...

El-JoKeR

™ Don't Play With Me ™
Samsung Galaxy S 4 2022 Nokia Lumia Windows Phone , Android , Watch Now This topic

Screen-Shot-2022-10-01-at-19.30.57-600x346.jpg

There’s a new member of the Office family: Sway. It’s a tool for creating polished, elegant looking sites and presentations. I can only describe them as being able to simply create experiences like those new sites adopting the single scroll down feature (e.g. check out Jolla/Tesla’s site or this one).

LOL at the awkward screen simulation.

Screen-Shot-2022-10-01-at-19.34.29-600x355.jpg

Cool ending to show it’s “different”.

Screen-Shot-2022-10-01-at-19.35.26-600x313.jpg

Create these on the web. In time there will be a windowsphone and and “possibly a windows app”

Check it that presentation yourself here:*https://sway.com/northwest_aquarium*The formats are quite different. I like the single scroll down best. You can even interact with different things on those pages. Possibly not the best layouts for all, but for story telling, it’s pretty awesome.

I could see this as a neat way of presenting a review. These presentations appear to be embeddable.

Source: Office

Via: TV

How To Make Review About Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 Now , Watch Samsung galaxy s6 ,

New to Office Family: ?Sway? for polished yet simple web design and presentations.

أعلى